- 603-673-4000 x 307
Amherst, NH 03031
Since I first entered the real estate business in 1996, I have assisted hundreds of individuals, couples and families with all their real estate needs. I am committed to helping people and I have a proven track record of producing results.
I am committed to giving you the best service and experience, whether you are selling or buying a home. My goal as your Realtor is to provide you with extraordinary service through my intimate knowledge of the area and my 19+ years of experience in Real Estate. I will listen to your needs, work tirelessly, efficiently and with honesty and integrity as we work together to achieve your dreams!!
When buying a home, you will want a professional who carefully listens to your wants and desires. I will guide you through the complex purchasing process
When selling your home, you will want a professional who will plan a strategy best suited to your needs, a strategy designed to obtain the best possible price and terms with the least inconvenience to you.
My “After Sales Service Program” means that I will be your Realtor For Life. You will be comforted to know that not only will I be there for you during your real estate transaction, but afterwards also, providing you with countless referrals to local businesses and services that you are going to need as you move to this area.
- #1 agent for all Realtors, units sold in Amherst 2015
- Best of Souhegan Reader's Choice Realtor for 2013 and 2014
- #1 agent CBRB Amherst Office 2014
- One of top 25 agents in Hillsborough County 2014
- 20 years in real estate in Southern NH
- Member, Greater Manchester/Nashua Board of REALTORS(GMNBR)
- Member, New Hampshire Association of REALTORS(NHAR)
- Member, Statewide Multiple Listing Service(NNEREN)
- Member, Women's Council of Realtors
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Cartus Network Buyer Specialist
- USAA Certified Agent
- Board Member for the Baboosic Lake Association
- Board Member for the Amherst Community Foundation
- Trail Steward for the Amherst Conservation Commission
- Member of the Amherst PTA
- Participant in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk
Education / Certification
- Graduate MASH, Milford NH 1989
- Graduate of UNH Durham, 1993 BA Sociology, Minor Women's Studies
- Graduate of Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate
- Real Estate continuing education courses annually